How we create meaningful impact with our clients:
By centering our focus on our clients’ success, we develop a deep understanding of your business needs and provide recommendations to help envision and achieve goals.
With experience spanning multiple XM platforms and coding and scripting languages, we provide strategic and actionable guidance to get the most out of your investment in technology.
Our team facilitates learning and connection across our client community. Through confluence, our annual experience management summit, we bring XM practitioners together to connect with peers, learn about other organizations’ triumphs and challenges, and hear perspectives on the future of the industry.
Understand and influence customer experience
- commonFont is founded
- Core offerings: Medallia implementation & managed services
- First employees join the team
- Bozeman office opens
- Successful completion of 10th implementation project
- Qualtrics alliance formed
- First appearance on Inc 5000 Fastest growing companies list
- Providence office opens
- Named one of Outside’s Best Places to Work
- First client conference, confluence, is hosted in Bozeman
- Offerings expand to include advisory services
- Company makes enduring community contribution through donation to support development of Bozeman’s first year-round homeless shelter and community resource center
- First to market Qualtrics <> Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution
- 4th consecutive year on Inc 5000 list (3 year revenue growth 214%)
- 2nd time on Outside’s Best Places to Work, ranked #9
- Services and advisory extend to encompass Clarabridge and Customer Journey Orchestration (CJO)
Set in a valley at the base of the Bridger Mountains, Bozeman is surrounded by 5 mountain ranges, 3 world-class fly-fishing rivers, 2 ski resorts, and Yellowstone National Park. The landscape is rich and wild, and it is home to tech entrepreneurs, academics, scientists, ranchers, and lovers of the outdoors. Bozeman’s people are entrepreneurial, hard-working, and committed to the community, making it the perfect spot for commonFont.
Area Population: 100K | Annual days of sunshine: 300 | College Town
Providence, Rhode Island
With 400 miles of picturesque coastline, the Ocean State’s capital city is well situated for exploring Rhode Island’s beaches, rivers, and islands as well as cities like Boston and New York. Known as “The Creative Capital,” Providence has a heavy concentration of artists, academics, entrepreneurs, and chefs. It offers a talented workforce and a welcoming ‘small town in the big city’ feel that makes it a great spot for commonFont’s second office.
Area Population: 1.6M | Annual beach days: 365 | College Town